1) The official start of our season is Oct. 1st. We have 63 residents currently.
2) WIFI is progressing right along. The fiber-optic is in and the main equipment is installed. Tests show it is up and working. The next step is installing the satellite/poles. It should be up and running on Nov. 1st to all the residents.
3) Activity Office is working on schedules and room assignments for all the activities. Outside each room is a Sign so our new residents will know what the rooms are called. Looking at the schedule, the activity room (large card room) is not being used consistently with planned activities. The sewing/quilting room is not going to be used for cards or other activities any longer. That room is strictly for sewing. The new monitor displays all events happening in the resort and the bulletin boards is another form of communication. The loft is being updated so the residents can take full advantage of that space. Table and chairs are being placed in the area. The bus is on the road. 3 trips are scheduled for Oct.
4) Rentals are continued to be updated. Those renting the apts. will enjoy some new furniture peices, freshly painted. Some have new chairs.
5) As a Reminder: During the summer we worked on the drainage ditches for better drainage. On Trophy Gardens Drive, and the corners of Winners Circle and Titleist, the drainage dips are deeper than your used to. So please be careful when crossing the dips. They are marked with yellow paint and signs. The speed limit is now 10 mph.
Friday, September 18, 2015
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- Over 200 residents are enjoying the Reunion in Wisconsin. Many will be returning to Trophy Gardens after the Reunion is over.
- Radio plane flying will no longer be done in the large hall. It is a liability issue. The group is welcome to fly their planes outside by doggy row and or by the golf course.
- This weeks Wed. dinner out of the park will be at Big Daddys at 4:00 pm
- WIFI lines are being laid this week. The equipment will be installed within the next couple of weeks and testing will then be done.
- We have all the pickleball equipment to start playing. If you have your own equipment bring it along to play.
- Goody bags should be ready by Oct. 1. We will be handing them out as soon as they are ready.
- Within the next couple of weeks the pool will be painted. We will let you know what days it will be closed. Winter Ranch pool will be available when ours is closed.
- We may have a couple of bus trips in Oct. The details are still being worked out.